$2250 Scholarships Available for 2020-21 Intake to support Students affected by Covid
Diploma of Ayurveda Yoga Teaching
This indepth Yoga Teacher Training certification is suitable for both aspiring Yoga Teachers and experienced Yoga Teachers who are looking to add more depth to their Yoga Teaching experience.
Course Topics Include:
Ayurveda Cooking To Enhance Yoga Practice,
Knowledge & Skills in the practice of Ayurveda Yoga
Ayurvedic and Western Anatomy & Physiology,
Plan and Conduct Ayurveda Yoga Sessions,
Develop, Design and Deliver Ayurveda Yoga Group Classes,
Develop, Design and Deliver Ayurveda Yoga Individual Sessions,
Develop Teaching Skills and Best Practices,
First Aid Unit
teach clients to integrate Ayurvedic cooking practices into their yoga practice to enhance individual session outcomes
- plan, implement and evaluate Ayurveda Yoga programs and sessions for individuals and groups of clients
- implement a high quality, safe and timely work practice across a wide range of Ayurveda Yoga teaching contexts
- assist Yoga students to develop and maintain a healthy lifestyle through Ayurveda Yoga practice
- apply knowledge of Ayurveda Yoga to develop group based and individual healthy lifestyle and wellbeing development programs
- apply facilitation skills to work with individuals to identify their own needs for healthy lifestyle and wellbeing
- apply and direct effective communication, problem solving and innovative thinking and creativity skills for client/participant needs across a wide range of Ayurveda Yoga teaching contexts
- comply with ethical, legal and regulatory standards and provisions for providing safe Ayurveda Yoga teaching environments and practices
Minimum 1 year personal yoga practice
Letter of recommendation from your Yoga Teacher
Interview with Aligning Health Course Principal
Committment and willingness to embrace the teachings of Ayurveda and Yoga
Sarah is a qualified Chef, Yoga Teacher, Teacher, Counsellor and Ayurveda Practioner. Sarah brings over 20 years experience in food health and education to help others restore health naturally teaching regular yoga classes, providing lectures in ayurveda and personal consultations in yoga and ayurveda therapy. Sarah is the course owner of the Diploma of Ayurveda Yoga Teaching and Principal of Aligning Health’s nationally accredited Ayurveda qualifications. Sarah is also owner of the Aligning Health Wellness Retreat offering bed and breakfast and traditional healing programs and is author of Food Hurts –recovering from Eating Disorders.
Giuliana Ryan brings over 22 years of qualified experience and knowledge working with people on a physical, emotional, mental and spiritual level. Utilising a range of tools, techniques and wellness products to assist a persons wellbeing and for them to reach their highest potential. Giuliana recently completed qualifications in hypnosis, NLP, EFT. She has owned and managed a successful retail and wellness clinic for 17 years. Giuliana also conducts Reiki Workshops and Crystal healing workshops.
Immerse yourself in the Teachings of Ayurveda at a Practical Training Intensive$2600.00
Feeling down, lost, misplaced?
YOU ARE NOT ALONE
Come on a journey of self-discovery