Diploma of Ayurveda Yoga Teaching
This indepth Yoga Teacher Training certification is suitable for both aspiring Yoga Teachers and experienced Yoga Teachers who are looking to add more depth to their Yoga Teaching experience.
Course Topics Include:
Ayurveda Cooking To Enhance Yoga Practice,
Knowledge & Skills in the practice of Ayurveda Yoga
Ayurvedic and Western Anatomy & Physiology,
Plan and Conduct Ayurveda Yoga Sessions,
Develop, Design and Deliver Ayurveda Yoga Group Classes,
Develop, Design and Deliver Ayurveda Yoga Individual Sessions,
Develop Teaching Skills and Best Practices,
First Aid Unit
teach clients to integrate Ayurvedic cooking practices into their yoga practice to enhance individual session outcomes
- plan, implement and evaluate Ayurveda Yoga programs and sessions for individuals and groups of clients
- implement a high quality, safe and timely work practice across a wide range of Ayurveda Yoga teaching contexts
- assist Yoga students to develop and maintain a healthy lifestyle through Ayurveda Yoga practice
- apply knowledge of Ayurveda Yoga to develop group based and individual healthy lifestyle and wellbeing development programs
- apply facilitation skills to work with individuals to identify their own needs for healthy lifestyle and wellbeing
- apply and direct effective communication, problem solving and innovative thinking and creativity skills for client / participant needs across a wide range of Ayurveda Yoga teaching contexts
- comply with ethical, legal and regulatory standards and provisions for providing safe Ayurveda Yoga teaching environments and practices
Minimum 1 year personal yoga practice
Letter of recommendation from your Yoga Teacher
Interview with Aligning Health Course Principal
Committment and willingness to embrace the teachings of Ayurveda and Yoga
Ask about Scholarship Opportunities for July 2020 Intake
Qualify in both Yoga AND Ayurveda.
Receive national accreditation
Confused about what to eat?
Overwhelmed by too many conflicting messages?
Overweight, Underweight or just plain not healthy?
The solution is easy.
Advanced Ayurveda provides a deeper and more therapeutic method to support your clients
Course begins in July 2020!
Qualify as a 350 hour Ayurveda Yoga Teacher$1975.00